Le Royaume des Lions Index du Forum Le Royaume des Lions
Bienvenue sur La Terre des Lions Faisant La liaison entre Petscity et ici. Amusez-vous bien =)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Shifted By The Winds (# 8 In The Bregdan Chronicles Histori

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Royaume des Lions Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Histoire et explication
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jakqsalyn

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 01:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Shifted By The Winds (# 8 In The Bregdan Chronicles Histori Répondre en citant

Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8)
by Ginny Dye
rating: 4.8 (889 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8)

Will Reconstruction really change America?

Historical fiction is my passion. I so love bringing history to life - the reason I dedicate most of my time to writing historical fiction books!

Shifted By The Winds is the 8th book in the ongoing Bregdan Chronicles historical novel series. It's readers like you who have turned it into a worldwide bestseller. Thank you!

Description: Carrie and her housemates battle cholera in Philadelphia. Her world is turned upside down when she discovers the truth of her heritage. Will it completely change her path?

Robert watches his dreams fade before his eyes when he refuses to align himself with southern beliefs after the war. Rose has to face down a new threat, and Moses is forced to step into the role he has avoided.

Janie has agreed to marry Matthew, but can she actually move beyond her fears and become his wife? And will Jeremy realize Marietta’s life as a Mulatto’s wife is just too dangerous for the woman he loves?

So many of the characters you have come to know and love face both challenges and joys in this turbulent time in history.

Volume # 8 of the Bregdan Chronicles continues the sweeping historical saga that now encompasses the second year of American Reconstruction.

** How many books will be in the Bregdan Chronicles? You'll have to ask God about that... I intend to write these character's stories, one year at a time, for as long as I'm able to write. I'm passionate about bringing history to life through historical fiction. Since I'm amazingly healthy, that could be for a very long time! I don't like stories to end any more than you do. This one won't end for a very long time!

Ginny Dye

Details:
price: $7.99
bound: 524 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 8, 2015)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544268505, 978-1544268507,
weight: 1.5 pounds (
filesize:

Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) download book from sony xperia Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) .fb2 download Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) free ebook Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) book format djvu Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) book for mac Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) download english Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) book read Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) online touch offline macbook author Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) free docx Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) access read find get pc Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) book ipad free Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) download torrent Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) format txt pdf Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) book ipad free Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) download torrent Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) access review bookshop itunes free Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) free ios apple without signing via Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) book for android Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) format txt pdf Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) story pocket amazon download djvu

Tags: book view, free iphone, book download, book book free from xiaomi, book buy cheap, book cheap book, free ios apple without signing via, book for mac, book book free from Galaxy, free mobile, .fb2 download, book online, text how download book selling mp3, book torrent, free epub, purchase book, book BitTorrent free, book french, book tablet, book book free from Galaxy, book download via Transmission, free eReader touch how download reader, store book, book drive, book drive, download torrent, full version download, free full pc phone book, book format djvu, kickass book download, no registration read macbook full sale, free android audio selling djvu, torrent download Rarbg free, free mobile, mobile pdf, book 4Shared, book read, book pdf, eReader online, book ipad free, epub free, audio find store price download, read online pdf free, free writer original german reader, book DepositFiles, book RapidShare

Jun..17,..2015..Gloria..Johnson..rated..it..it..was..amazing..This..latest..novel..in..the..Brendan..Chronicles..centers..on..post-Civil..War..Philadelphia..and..the..Cromwell..PlantationBy....far....one....of....the....best....series....of....books....that....I've....readIn....good....times....and....bad,....family....is....always....there....for....one....another....This....series....is....a....good....example....of....how....love....for....family....is....real!....flag....1....likeLike....see....review....View....1....comment....I....can't....wait....to....read....the....next....bookflag..1..likeLike..see..review..I...eagerly...await...the...next...book!...flag...1...likeLike...see...review....more..flag..1..likeLike..see..review..View..1..comment..It..reaches..out..to..me..beyond..just..a.."story",..providing..words..of..wisdom..that..help..me..through..every..day..life.how..to..fight..personal..fears,..how..to..care..about..others,..and..the..importance..of..forgivingHistorical...Fiction4...InDyesRomancesForwardDark...Chaos...(#...4...in...the...Bregdan...Chronicles...Historical...Fiction...Romance...Series)...Ginny...DyeSee...More

Jun..30,..2015..Carole..AIt....probably....helped....that....the....Irish....in....America....were....includedThis....one....won't....end....for....a....very....long....time!....Ginny....DyeGenre:....Historical....RomanceUsed....availability....for....Ginny....Dye's....Shifted....By....The....WindsSee....all....available....used....copies....of....this....book....at....Abebooks....UK....or....Abebooks....USPaperback....EditionsJune....2015....:....PaperbackTitle:....Shifted....By....The....Winds....(#....8....in....the....Bregdan....Chronicles....Historical....Fiction....Romance....S....(Volume....8)Author(s):....Ginny....DyeISBN:....1-5141-7520-7..../....978-1-5141-7520-0Publisher:....CreateSpace....Independent....Publishing....PlatformAvailability:....AmazonAmazon....UKAmazon....CAJune....2015....:....PaperbackTitle:....Shifted....By....The....Winds....(#....8....in....the....Bregdan....Chronicles....Historical....Fiction....Romance....Series)....(Volume....8)Author(s):....Ginny....DyeISBN:....1-5442-6850-5..../....978-1-5442-6850-7Publisher:....CreateSpace....Independent....Publishing....PlatformAvailability:....AmazonAmazon....UKAmazon....CAAudio....EditionsApril....2016....:....USA....Audio....editionTitle:....Shifted....by....the....Winds:....Bregdan....Chronicles....Series,....Book....8Author(s):....Ginny....DyePublisher:....Ginny....DyeAvailability:....AmazonApril....2016....:....UK....Audio....editionTitle:....Shifted....by....the....Winds:....Bregdan....Chronicles....Series,....Book....8Author(s):....Ginny....DyePublisher:....Ginny....DyeAvailability:....Amazon....UKKindle....EditionsMarch....2017....:....USA,....Canada,....UK....Kindle....editionTitle:....Shifted....By....The....Winds....(#....8....in....the....Bregdan....Chronicles....Historical....Fiction....Romance....Series)Author(s):....Ginny....DyePublisher:....Availability:....AmazonAmazon....UKAmazon....CA....Genre....Pages....Science....Fiction....Fantasy....Horror....Urban....Fantasy....Paranormal....Romance....Young....Adult....Fantasy....Mystery....Thriller....Historical....Historical....Mystery....Cozy....Mystery....Western....Romance....Historical....Romance....Romantic....Suspense....Sagas....Young....Adult....Romance....General....Fiction....Literary....Fiction....Inspirational....Young....Adult....Fiction....Children's....Fiction....Search....for....AuthorBook................1999....-....Fantastic....Fiction....Questions?....Comments?....Corrections?....Please....email....webmasterfantasticfiction.com....Privacy....PolicyAbout....Fantastic....FictionPreferences....Carrie,..of..course,..becomes..involved..in..trying..to..save..lives,..and..she..finds..out..that..medical..school..has..not..prepared..her..for..this..life-threatening..diseaseSo....many....of....my....ancestors....fought....in....the....Civil....War,....some....for....the....South....and....a....lot....from....the....North.Ginny....Dye....makes....it....so....easy....with....her....style....of....writing....that....you....just....sail....through....the....books.Waiting....patiently....for....the....next....one....!Gail....flag....1....likeLike....see....review....View....1....comment....I...know...the...issues...that...are...dealt...with...in...this...book...are...still...going...on...today,...and...that...saddens...me

I....am....excitedly....awaiting....Book....#9!....flag....1....likeLike....see....review....As..a..teacher,..I..would..love..to..have..students..read..this..series..to..get..a..new..and..different..perspective..on..the..civil..war..and..reconstruction..periodAug....17,....2015....Leila....Kern....rated....it....it....was....amazing....I....am....so....sad!....I....have....completed....the....eighth....book....of....the....Bregdan....Chronicle....series!....It....will....be....hard....to....wait....for....the....next....book....and....the....history....it....will....follow!....flag....1....likeLike....see....review....Will....it....completely....change....her....path?....Robert....watches....his....dreams....fade....before....his....eyes....when....he....refuses....to....align....himself....with....southern....beliefs....after....the....warJul...02,...2015...maura...lang...rated...it...it...was...amazing...Amazing!!...I...devoured...the...entire...series...up...to...this...point...in...record...timeOvercoming...prejudiceHistorical..FictionBook..SeriesBook..ShowAmazon..ComRomancesNightDyesFahrenheit..451The..O'jaysForwardThe..Last,..Long..Night..(#5..in..the..Bregdan..Chronicles..Historical..Fiction..Romance..Series),..More 79c7fb41ad

Godparenting: Nurturing the Next Generation download epub mobi pdf fb2Radio Service: Your Farm Reporter in Washington; September 1929 (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Sociology of Education: Introductory Analytical Perspectives (Routledge Library Editions: Sociology of Education) (Volume 53) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Bishop Reformed: Studies of Episcopal Power and Culture in the Central Middle Ages (Church, Faith and Culture in the Medieval West) download epub mobi pdf fb2God's Guarantee to Heal You download epub mobi pdf fb2Everything I Know About (Volume 6) download epub mobi pdf fb2Spelling For The Gifted Child download epub mobi pdf fb2Chevrolet Aveo, 2004-2011 (Chilton Automotive) download epub mobi pdf fb2Marketing For Writers Who Hate Marketing: The No-Stress Way to Sell Books Withou download epub mobi pdf fb2Volume 1 The Symbolic Code No. 17: The Symbolic Code News Items (The Shepherd's Rod Series) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 01:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Royaume des Lions Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Histoire et explication Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation